Welcome to the website www.eugeneperma1919.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Site”) published by EUGENE PERMA FRANCE, a public limited company (« SAS »), with capital of 2.715.000 Euros, listed in the Trade and Companies of Nanterre, Register under number 322 584 723, and whose registered office is located at 1/7, rue du 19 mars 1962, 92230 Gennevilliers, FRANCE and which Mr Didier MARTIN is the legal representative (hereinafter referred to as « EUGENE PERMA »).
This section is dedicated to our policy of protection of your personal data, which may be collected during your browsing on our Site and the use of its functionalities (hereinafter the “Personal Data”).
The purpose of this section is to inform you about:
- the categories of Personal Data collected on the Site;
- the processing and purposes of the Personal Data collected;
- how long your Personal Data will be kept;
- the means we implement to secure your Personal Data;
- your rights and the means at your disposal to oppose the collection of all or part of your Personal Data.
We invite you to read this section carefully. If you have any questions, you can send them by post to: EUGENE PERMA FRANCE – Direction des Affaires Juridiques et Réglementaires – 1/7, rue du 19 mars 1962, 92230 Gennevilliers, France, or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED?
The Personal Data that we collect are:
- Identifying data: surnames, first names, title, date of birth, IP address;
- Contact data: e-mail address, telephone number;
- Data related to your orders placed on the Site: Personal data related to invoicing and delivery, if applicable;
- Data relating to your methods of payment: the number of the credit card used, if applicable;
- Your choices in terms of commercial prospecting;
- Your participation to promotional offers, contests or events;
- Any other information that you wish to bring to our attention.
We access to these Personal Data in two different ways: you can directly communicate to us some data during your use of the Site, and we collect other data automatically. In all cases, EUGENE PERMA only collects and processes Personal Data that is strictly necessary for the purpose for which it is collected and processed.
You communicate directly your Personal Data to us, when:
- You subscribe to our newsletter;
- You write a customer opinion, a comment on our social networks or on our Site;
- You contact us through various channels including the contact form, by post or by telephone;
- You take part in a promotional offer on the Site or on our social networks;
- You create a professional account on the Site;
- You place an order on the Site, etc.
During each of your visits to the Site, we collect information related to your connection and your browsing. Different technologies may be used to collect this data. The main one is the cookie. To find out more about the rules applicable to cookies, please consult our Cookies Policy.
We also collect Personal Data via social networks: this is information that has been communicated to us by the social networks that you have used via our Site, to share content for example. These interactions are governed by the personal data protection policies of each social network, which we invite you to consult.
- 2. ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
We collect your Personal Data only in cases where the applicable regulations allow us to do so, namely:
- The execution of a contract between EUGENE PERMA and you (such as an order placed on the Site, for example), and/or
- The defence of our legitimate interest (such as fraud prevention for example or the security of our systems), and/or
- Compliance with a legal obligation, and/or
- Cases when we have obtained your express consent to the use of your Personal Data.
Your Personal Data may be used, subject to the rights that you may exercise at any time in order to:
- inform you by e-mail of products, services, promotional offers or games offered by EUGENE PERMA;
- manage the publication of customer notices on the Site;
- manage the games, contests, promotions, or any promotional operations in which you participate;
- allow you to create and configure a personal account on the Site;
- manage orders placed on the Site;
- provide you with a customer service, accessible in particular via the contact form;
- to compile statistics and traffic volumes in order to improve the Site;
- adapt the presentation of the Site to the display preferences of your terminal;
- secure our websites and ensure our and your protection against fraud;
- to allow you to exercise your rights to your Personal Data;
- maintain/update a deletion list if you have requested not to be contacted.
- 3. HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA KEPT?
|Purpose||Category of data||Retention period|
|To enable you to subscribe to a newsletter||Identification and contact data||Until you request to unsubsribe|
|To process your requests submitted via a contact form||Identification and contact data Data you wish to communicate to us||For the time necessary to process the request|
|To provide you customer service by email and telephone||Identification and contact details Data that you wish to communicate to us||For the time necessary to process the request, except in special cases when the law requires us to keep the data for a longer period (cosmetovigilance).|
|To manage a promotional operation in which you have consented to participate||Identification data, Contact details,All other data necessary for your participation||For the duration of the offer and the, from 3 years after the last contact from you.|
|To manage your professional account||Identification dataContact details Identification data of your company/trade fair||Until you request deletion of the account, or 3 years from the last activity on the account.|
|To manage your orders||Identification and contact data Data related to the means of payment, if applicable||3 years from your order|
|To process your application to register for a training course||Identification data of the participants at the training course||For the time necessary to organise and manage the training course, then 3 years from the last contact from you|
|To Process your unsolicited application or your reply to a job offer||Identification dataContact details Data related to your application||Throughout all the recruitment process and in any case for a maximum of 2 years maximum if you have agreed to be included in the candidate pool.|
|To process your application “to become a role model”||Identification and contact data||For the duration of your collaboration as a role model, then 3 years from the last contact from you.|
|To measure traffic, optimising and securing the Site||Data related to your browsing (identification data, connection data, IP address in particular)||13 months|
- 4. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
Your Personal Data collected on the Site are exclusively intended for EUGENE PERMA and its partners, under the conditions specified below. No Personal Data collected on this Site is transferred to third parties or used for purposes not provided under this section.
Your Personal Data collected on the Site may be transmitted to other companies of the EUGENE PERMA GROUP for the strict fulfilment of the purposes mentioned above.
Your Personal Data may also be transmitted to trusted service providers, which we use for the purposes mentioned above (marketing agency, advertising agency, hosting providers, technical support, customer service provider, payment management service provider, etc.). We only provide them with the information they need to achieve the purpose in question and ask them not to use your Personal Data for other purposes. We always ensure that the third parties we work with protect the confidentiality and security of your Personal Data.
We only share your Personal Data with third parties in the following cases:
- In the event of a request for disclosure by an administrative or judicial authority, in particular to meet a legal requirement or as part of an action to assert our rights and/or protect our interests.
- In cases where we have obtained your express consent to share your Personal Data.
- In cases where the law allow us to do so.
- 5. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We take all necessary technical, organisational and educational measures to ensure the security of your Personal Data and to prevent, to the extent possible, any alteration, loss or unauthorised access to your Personal Data. By carrying out a daily technology watch, we do our utmost to improve these security measures.
- 6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR DATA?
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27th, 2016 and with the Data Protection Act of January, 6th 1978 amended in 2018, you benefit from:
- The right to clear and precise information regarding the processing of your Personal Data;
- The right to access your Personal Data in our possession;
- The right to rectify your Personal Data if it is out of date, inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to withdraw your consent, in cases where the processing is based on obtaining your consent;
- The right to object to the processing of your Personal Data on legitimate grounds;
- The right to erase your Personal Data for legitimate reasons,
- The right to limit the processing of your Personal Data, in particular in the context of a request for deletion or legal action;
- A right to the portability of your Personal Data, i.e. to receive the Personal Data you have provided us in a structured, commonly used format, in order to transmit them to another data controller if you so wish.
You may exercise your rights by contacting the EUGENE PERMA GROUP’s Personal Data Protection Officer at the following address EUGENE PERMA FRANCE – Legal and Regulatory Affairs Department – 1/7, rue du 19 mars 1962, 92230 Gennevilliers, France, or by email at: email@example.com
In the context of your request, we may ask you to provide us with further information, and in particular to verify your identity.
In the event of an unsatisfactory response, you may lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL). We invite you to contact us via the contact details mentioned above, before making any complaint to the CNIL.
In accordance with the law for a Digital Republic of October 7th, 2016, you may communicate to us your directives concerning the storage, deletion and communication of your Personal Data after your death. These directives may be registered with a “trusted digital third party” certified by the CNIL.
- 7. MODIFICATION OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This section may be modified from time to time. The date of last update is shown at the top of the page. We invite you to consult this section regularly to keep you informed of how we protect your Personal Data.
- 1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are text files that contain information related to your browsing on the Site (hereinafter referred to as “Cookies”), which are stored on the hard disk of your terminal, subject to the choices you would have expressed concerning Cookies and which you can modify at any time. Cookies play an essential role and enable us to optimise and personalise your browsing on the Site. If you refuse to save Cookies on your terminal, or if you delete those saved, you may no longer benefit from all the functions necessary to the use of our Site.
The life span of some Cookies is very short (only the duration of your session) and, in any case, the data retrieved via Cookies is never kept for more than 13 months.
- 2. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE ON THE SITE?
When you connect to our Site, we may be led, subject to your choice, to install various Cookies on your terminal. Some of these Cookies are necessary for the optimal functioning of the Site, and others enable us to personalise the content displayed.
In particular, Cookies allow us to:
- to authorise you to access reserved and personal areas of our Site, thanks to personal data that you have previously communicated to us, and to implement the related security measures;
- to memorise information relating to a form that you have filled on our Site or to products or information that you have consulted on our Site, and to implement the related security measures;
- to adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, currencies used, etc…) during your browsing;
- to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements making up our Site (pages consulted, browsing time per page, etc.), enabling us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our Site.
- 3. COOKIES ISSUED BY THIRD PARTIES ON OUR SITE
When you connect to our Site, Cookies issued by third parties may, subject to your choice, be installed on your terminal for the duration of validity of the Cookie concerned.
These Cookies enable these third parties to facilitate the connection to their sites and the use of the functionalities of their sites (sharing a page, publishing a comment, etc.).
Our Site incorporates share buttons that allow you to share content from our Site with other persons via social networks (for example, the “Like” button on Facebook®).
In order to allow you to choose to activate or deactivate one or more social buttons, our Site includes the Social Share Privacy plugin.
EUGENE PERMA has no control over cookies issued by third parties on its Site. In order to identify third party cookies and to allow you to choose whether to activate or deactivate them on your terminal, we invite you to click on the following link: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/
In addition, third party sites to which our Site links are free to define their own policy for managing personal data and cookies. EUGENE PERMA invites Internet users to refer to them if necessary.
- 4. MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
- You can change your choice of Cookies at any time, using your browser settings. In particular, you can configure your browser in such a way that Cookies are saved in your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or depending on the sender. As the configuration of each browser is different, we invite you to consult the online help of your browser to set your choice of Cookies:
- Google Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop
- Safari : https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
For the purpose of establishing statistics and traffic volumes, our Site uses the Google Analytics tool. In order to allow you to choose the activation or deactivation of this tool on your terminal, we invite you to click on the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en
We decline all responsibility for the consequences of malfunctions or difficulties in navigating on our Site resulting from the impossibility of recording or consulting the Cookies necessary for its operation and which you would have refused or deleted.
- 5. MODIFICATION OF THE CHARTER